Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Linear
The definition of linear, the meaning of the word Linear:
Is linear a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- adj. - Of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension
- adj. - Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- adj. - (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
- adj. - Measured lengthwise
Linear is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in linear: A E I L N R
4 Anagrams of Linear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to linear:
80 words found using the letters in "Linear"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words