Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Margin
The definition of margin, the meaning of the word Margin:
Is margin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- n. - An amount beyond the minimum necessary
- n. - The amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- n. - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- n. - The blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- n. - A permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
Margin is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in margin: A G I M N R
1 Anagram of Margin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to margin:
61 words found using the letters in "Margin"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words