Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Marine
The definition of marine, the meaning of the word Marine:
Is marine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A member of the United States Marine Corps
- n. - A soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- adj. - Of or relating to the sea
- adj. - Relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj. - Of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps)
- adj. - Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
- adj. - Native to or inhabiting the sea
Marine is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in marine: A E I M N R
2 Anagrams of Marine
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marine:
80 words found using the letters in "Marine"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words