Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Middle
The definition of middle, the meaning of the word Middle:
Is middle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An area that is approximately central within some larger region
- n. - An intermediate part or section
- n. - The middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- n. - Time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
- v. - Put in the middle
- adj. - Being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- adj. - Equally distant from the extremes
- adj. - Of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages
- adj. - Between an earlier and a later period of time
Middle is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in middle: D D E I L M
1 Anagram of Middle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to middle:
37 words found using the letters in "Middle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words