Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Riddles
The definition of riddles, the meaning of the word Riddles:
Is riddles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A difficult problem
- n. - A coarse sieve (as for gravel)
- v. - Pierce with many holes
- v. - Set a difficult problem or riddle
- v. - Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- v. - Spread or diffuse through
- v. - Speak in riddles
- v. - Explain a riddle
Riddles is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in riddles: D D E I L R S
1 Anagram of Riddles
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riddles:
98 words found using the letters in "Riddles"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words