Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Scaled
The definition of scaled, the meaning of the word Scaled:
Is scaled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Measure by or as if by a scale
- v. - Pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
- v. - Take by attacking with scaling ladders
- v. - Reach the highest point of
- v. - Climb up by means of a ladder
- v. - Remove the scales from
- v. - Measure with or as if with scales
- v. - Size or measure according to a scale
- adj. - Having the body covered or partially covered with thin horny plates, as some fish and reptiles
- adj. - (used of armor) having overlapping metal plates attached to a leather backing
Scaled is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scaled: A C D E L S
2 Anagrams of Scaled
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scaled:
78 words found using the letters in "Scaled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words