Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Signed
The definition of signed, the meaning of the word Signed:
Is signed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- v. - Approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- v. - Be engaged by a written agreement
- v. - Engage by written agreement
- v. - Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- v. - Place signs, as along a road
- v. - Communicate in sign language
- v. - Make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- adj. - Having a handwritten signature
- adj. - Used of the language of the deaf
Signed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in signed: D E G I N S
4 Anagrams of Signed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to signed:
69 words found using the letters in "Signed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words