Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Seeding
The definition of seeding, the meaning of the word Seeding:
Is seeding a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Go to seed; shed seeds
- v. - Help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- v. - Bear seeds
- v. - Place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- v. - Distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- v. - Sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- v. - Inoculate with microorganisms
- v. - Remove the seeds from
Seeding is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in seeding: D E E G I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seeding:
103 words found using the letters in "Seeding"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words