Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Snow
The definition of snow, the meaning of the word Snow:
Is snow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- n. - A layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- n. - English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- n. - Street names for cocaine
- v. - Fall as snow
- v. - Conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
Snow is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in snow: N O S W
4 Anagrams of Snow
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snow:
18 words found using the letters in "Snow"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words