Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tickets
The definition of tickets, the meaning of the word Tickets:
Is tickets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- n. - A label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- n. - A summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
- n. - A list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- n. - The appropriate or desirable thing
- v. - Issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- v. - Provide with a ticket for passage or admission
Tickets is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tickets: C E I K S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tickets:
55 words found using the letters in "Tickets"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words