Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Weather
The definition of weather, the meaning of the word Weather:
Is weather a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- v. - Face and withstand with courage
- v. - Cause to slope
- v. - Sail to the windward of
- v. - Change under the action or influence of the weather
- adj. - Towards the side exposed to wind
Weather is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in weather: A E E H R T W
2 Anagrams of Weather
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weather:
110 words found using the letters in "Weather"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words