Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Acquired
The definition of acquired, the meaning of the word Acquired:
Is acquired a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- v. - Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- v. - Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- v. - Locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Gain knowledge or skills
- v. - Gain through experience
- adj. - Gotten through environmental forces
Acquired is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in acquired: A C D E I Q R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acquired:
126 words found using the letters in "Acquired"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words