Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, blades is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
2. A dashing young man
3. Something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
4. A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
5. A cut of beef from the shoulder blade
6. A broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
7. The part of the skate that slides on the ice
8. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
9. The flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blades?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words