Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cardinal
The definition of cardinal, the meaning of the word Cardinal:
Is cardinal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- n. - The number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- n. - A variable color averaging a vivid red
- n. - Crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- adj. - Serving as an essential component
- adj. - Being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
Cardinal is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in cardinal: A A C D I L N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cardinal:
129 words found using the letters in "Cardinal"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words