Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Console
The definition of console, the meaning of the word Console:
Is console a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- n. - A scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- n. - An ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- n. - Housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- v. - Give moral or emotional strength to
Console is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in console: C E L N O O S
1 Anagram of Console
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to console:
93 words found using the letters in "Console"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words