Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Debate
The definition of debate, the meaning of the word Debate:
Is debate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- n. - The formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- v. - Argue with one another
- v. - Think about carefully; weigh
- v. - Discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- v. - Have an argument about something
Debate is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in debate: A B D E E T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to debate:
40 words found using the letters in "Debate"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words