Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Decline
The definition of decline, the meaning of the word Decline:
Is decline a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Change toward something smaller or lower
- n. - A condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- n. - A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- n. - A downward slope or bend
- v. - Grow worse
- v. - Refuse to accept
- v. - Show unwillingness towards
- v. - Grow smaller
- v. - Go down
- v. - Go down in value
- v. - Inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
Decline is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in decline: C D E E I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to decline:
60 words found using the letters in "Decline"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words