Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lather
The definition of lather, the meaning of the word Lather:
Is lather a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The froth produced by soaps or detergents
- n. - Agitation resulting from active worry
- n. - A workman who puts up laths
- n. - The foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Form a lather
- v. - Exude sweat or lather
- v. - Rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
Lather is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lather: A E H L R T
2 Anagrams of Lather
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lather:
84 words found using the letters in "Lather"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words