Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Learned
The definition of learned, the meaning of the word Learned:
Is learned a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Gain knowledge or skills
- v. - Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- v. - Commit to memory; learn by heart
- v. - Be a student of a certain subject
- v. - Impart skills or knowledge to
- v. - Find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj. - Having or showing profound knowledge
- adj. - Highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
- adj. - Established by conditioning or learning
Learned is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in learned: A D E E L N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to learned:
108 words found using the letters in "Learned"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words