Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Litter
The definition of litter, the meaning of the word Litter:
Is litter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- n. - Rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- n. - Conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- n. - Material used to provide a bed for animals
- v. - Strew
- v. - Make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- v. - Give birth to a litter of animals
Litter is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in litter: E I L R T T
1 Anagram of Litter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to litter:
41 words found using the letters in "Litter"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words