Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Little
The definition of little, the meaning of the word Little:
Is little a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small amount or duration
- adj. - Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj. - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
- adj. - (of children and animals) young, immature
- adj. - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj. - (of a voice) faint
- adj. - Low in stature; not tall
- adj. - Lowercase
- adj. - Small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context)
- adv. - Not much
Little is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in little: E I L L T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to little:
23 words found using the letters in "Little"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words