Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Mashes
The definition of mashes, the meaning of the word Mashes:
Is mashes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- n. - Mixture of ground animal feeds
- v. - To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- v. - Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- v. - Reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
Mashes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mashes: A E H M S S
1 Anagram of Mashes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mashes:
59 words found using the letters in "Mashes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words