Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Shames
The definition of shames, the meaning of the word Shames:
Is shames a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- n. - A state of dishonor
- n. - An unfortunate development
- v. - Bring shame or dishonor upon
- v. - Compel through a sense of shame
- v. - Cause to be ashamed
- v. - Surpass or beat by a wide margin
- v. - Make a pretence of
- v. - Make believe with the intent to deceive
Shames is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shames: A E H M S S
1 Anagram of Shames
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shames:
59 words found using the letters in "Shames"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words