Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Smashed
The definition of smashed, the meaning of the word Smashed:
Is smashed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Hit hard
- v. - Break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- v. - Reduce to bankruptcy
- v. - Hit violently
- v. - Humiliate or depress completely
- v. - Damage or destroy as if by violence
- v. - Hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- v. - Collide or strike violently and suddenly
- v. - Overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- v. - Break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- adj. - Very drunk
Smashed is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in smashed: A D E H M S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smashed:
107 words found using the letters in "Smashed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words