Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Shamed
The definition of shamed, the meaning of the word Shamed:
Is shamed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Bring shame or dishonor upon
- v. - Compel through a sense of shame
- v. - Cause to be ashamed
- v. - Surpass or beat by a wide margin
- v. - Make a pretence of
- v. - Make believe with the intent to deceive
- adj. - Showing a sense of guilt
- adj. - Suffering shame
Shamed is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shamed: A D E H M S
2 Anagrams of Shamed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shamed:
82 words found using the letters in "Shamed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words