Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, relieved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear
2. Extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
1. Provide physical relief, as from pain
2. Free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
3. Grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
4. Lessen the intensity of or calm
5. Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
6. Relieve oneself of troubling information
7. Provide relief for
8. Free from a burden, evil, or distress
9. Take by stealing
10. Grant exemption or release to
11. Alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in relieved?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words