Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Serial
The definition of serial, the meaning of the word Serial:
Is serial a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A serialized set of programs
- n. - A periodical that appears at scheduled times
- adj. - In regular succession without gaps
- adj. - Pertaining to or composed in serial technique
- adj. - Pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
- adj. - Of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
Serial is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in serial: A E I L R S
4 Anagrams of Serial
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to serial:
116 words found using the letters in "Serial"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words