Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Siamese
The definition of siamese, the meaning of the word Siamese:
Is siamese a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A branch of the Tai languages
- n. - A native or inhabitant of Thailand
- n. - An inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- n. - A slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- adj. - Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
- adj. - Of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- adj. - Of or relating to Thailand
Siamese is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in siamese: A E E I M S S
1 Anagram of Siamese
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to siamese:
68 words found using the letters in "Siamese"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words