Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Slashes
The definition of slashes, the meaning of the word Slashes:
Is slashes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wound made by cutting
- n. - An open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- n. - A punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- n. - A strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- v. - Cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Cut open
- v. - Cut drastically
- v. - Move or stir about violently
Slashes is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in slashes: A E H L S S S
3 Anagrams of Slashes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slashes:
72 words found using the letters in "Slashes"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words