Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Thicker
The definition of thicker, the meaning of the word Thicker:
Is thicker a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions
- adj. - Having component parts closely crowded together
- adj. - Relatively dense in consistency
- adj. - Spoken as if with a thick tongue
- adj. - Having a short and solid form or stature
- adj. - Hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj. - (of darkness) very intense
- adj. - (used informally) associated on close terms
- adj. - (used informally) stupid
- adj. - Abounding; having a lot of
Thicker is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in thicker: C E H I K R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thicker:
81 words found using the letters in "Thicker"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words