Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Torment
The definition of torment, the meaning of the word Torment:
Is torment a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Unbearable physical pain
- n. - Extreme mental distress
- n. - Intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
- n. - A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- n. - A severe affliction
- n. - The act of harassing someone
- v. - Torment emotionally or mentally
- v. - Treat cruelly
- v. - Subject to torture
Torment is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in torment: E M N O R T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to torment:
82 words found using the letters in "Torment"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words