Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Treated
The definition of treated, the meaning of the word Treated:
Is treated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Interact in a certain way
- v. - Subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- v. - Provide treatment for
- v. - Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- v. - Provide with a gift or entertainment
- v. - Provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- v. - Engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- v. - Regard or consider in a specific way
- adj. - Subjected to a physical (or chemical) treatment or action or agent
- adj. - Given medical care or treatment; if left untreated it lasts two weeks"
- adj. - Made hard or flexible or resilient especially by heat treatment
Treated is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in treated: A D E E R T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treated:
78 words found using the letters in "Treated"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words