Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, weights is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Weight down with a load
2. Present with a bias
1. The vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
2. Sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
3. The relative importance granted to something
4. An artifact that is heavy
5. An oppressive feeling of heavy force
6. A system of units used to express the weight of something
7. A unit used to measure weight
8. (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in weights?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words