Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, whites is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Turn white
1. A member of the Caucasoid race
2. The quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
3. United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921)
4. Australian writer (1912-1990)
5. United States political journalist (1915-1986)
6. United States architect (1853-1906)
7. United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
8. United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918)
9. A tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri
10. The white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water
11. (board games) the lighter pieces
12. (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in whites?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words