Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, ballast is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Make steady with a ballast
1. Any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
2. Coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
3. An attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals; something that steadies the mind or feelings
4. A resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
5. An electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ballast?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words