Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Earths
The definition of earths, the meaning of the word Earths:
Is earths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- n. - The loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- n. - The solid part of the earth's surface
- n. - The abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- n. - Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- n. - The concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- n. - A connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- v. - Hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- v. - Connect to the earth
Earths is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in earths: A E H R S T
2 Anagrams of Earths
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to earths:
122 words found using the letters in "Earths"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words