Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Madness
The definition of madness, the meaning of the word Madness:
Is madness a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Obsolete terms for legal insanity
- n. - An acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
- n. - A feeling of intense anger
- n. - The quality of being rash and foolish
- n. - Unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm
Madness is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in madness: A D E M N S S
1 Anagram of Madness
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to madness:
109 words found using the letters in "Madness"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words