Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Patent
The definition of patent, the meaning of the word Patent:
Is patent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- n. - An official document granting a right or privilege
- v. - Obtain a patent for
- v. - Grant rights to; grant a patent for
- v. - Make open to sight or notice
- adj. - (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage
- adj. - Clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
Patent is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in patent: A E N P T T
1 Anagram of Patent
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to patent:
52 words found using the letters in "Patent"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words