Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rivets
The definition of rivets, the meaning of the word Rivets:
Is rivets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- n. - Heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- v. - Direct one's attention on something
- v. - Fasten with a rivet or rivets
- v. - Hold (someone's attention)
Rivets is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rivets: E I R S T V
3 Anagrams of Rivets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rivets:
63 words found using the letters in "Rivets"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words