Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Shocked
The definition of shocked, the meaning of the word Shocked:
Is shocked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
- v. - Strike with disgust or revulsion
- v. - Strike with horror or terror
- v. - Collide violently
- v. - Collect or gather into shocks
- v. - Subject to electrical shocks
- v. - Inflict a trauma upon
- adj. - Struck with fear, dread, or consternation
Shocked is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in shocked: C D E H K O S
87 words found using the letters in "Shocked"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words