Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tinker
The definition of tinker, the meaning of the word Tinker:
Is tinker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
- n. - Formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
- n. - Small mackerel found nearly worldwide
- v. - Do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- v. - Work as a tinker or tinkerer
- v. - Try to fix or mend
Tinker is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tinker: E I K N R T
1 Anagram of Tinker
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tinker:
54 words found using the letters in "Tinker"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words