Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Aggregate
The definition of aggregate, the meaning of the word Aggregate:
Is aggregate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The whole amount
- n. - Material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- n. - A sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- v. - Amount in the aggregate to
- v. - Gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- adj. - Formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- adj. - Composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
Aggregate is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in aggregate: A A E E G G G R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aggregate:
90 words found using the letters in "Aggregate"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words