Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Dominos
The definition of dominos, the meaning of the word Dominos:
Is dominos a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of several games played with small rectangular blocks
- n. - United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- n. - A loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- n. - A mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- n. - A small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
Dominos is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dominos: D I M N O O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dominos:
83 words found using the letters in "Dominos"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words