Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fringes
The definition of fringes, the meaning of the word Fringes:
Is fringes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The outside boundary or surface of something
- n. - A part of the city far removed from the center
- n. - One of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
- n. - A social group holding marginal or extreme views
- n. - A border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- n. - An ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
- v. - Adorn with a fringe
- v. - Decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe
Fringes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fringes: E F G I N R S
1 Anagram of Fringes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fringes:
125 words found using the letters in "Fringes"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words