Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Independent
The definition of independent, the meaning of the word Independent:
Is independent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
- n. - A writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- adj. - Free from external control and constraint
- adj. - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj. - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj. - Not controlled by a party or interest group
Independent is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 11 letters in independent: D D E E E I N N N P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to independent:
121 words found using the letters in "Independent"
9 Letter Words
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words