Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Minute
The definition of minute, the meaning of the word Minute:
Is minute a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- n. - An indefinitely short time
- n. - A particular point in time
- n. - A unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- n. - A short note
- n. - Distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- adj. - Infinitely or immeasurably small
- adj. - Characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
Minute is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in minute: E I M N T U
2 Anagrams of Minute
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minute:
50 words found using the letters in "Minute"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words