Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pyramid is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
1. Enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
2. Use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
3. Arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
4. Increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
1. A polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex
2. (stock market) a series of transactions in which the speculator increases his holdings by using the rising market value of those holdings as margin for further purchases
3. A massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pyramid?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words