Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rearing
The definition of rearing, the meaning of the word Rearing:
Is rearing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- n. - Helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- v. - Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- v. - Bring up
- v. - Rise up
- v. - Cause to rise up
- v. - Construct, build, or erect
- adj. - Rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
Rearing is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rearing: A E G I N R R
4 Anagrams of Rearing
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rearing:
89 words found using the letters in "Rearing"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words