Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tension
The definition of tension, the meaning of the word Tension:
Is tension a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- n. - The physical condition of being stretched or strained
- n. - A balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- n. - (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- n. - Feelings of hostility that are not manifest
- n. - The action of stretching something tight
Tension is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tension: E I N N O S T
1 Anagram of Tension
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tension:
101 words found using the letters in "Tension"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words