Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tiller
The definition of tiller, the meaning of the word Tiller:
Is tiller a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- n. - Someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- n. - Lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- n. - A farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
- v. - Grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
Tiller is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tiller: E I L L R T
1 Anagram of Tiller
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tiller:
41 words found using the letters in "Tiller"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words